DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Esker Bar, Skeena River B.C.

Scooped

Reactions
Great day to fly and get some shots of the beautiful Split Mountain along the Skeena River.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Great day to fly and get some shots of the beautiful Split Mountain along the Skeena River.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Another beautiful film of Skeena, but this one seems DARK to me. Can you crank up the exposure and shadow slider a little bit more?

I am starting to play with exposure a bit now. Still learning. Thanks for the I put. I will try to lighten up next video. Much appreciated

Another beautiful film of Skeena, but this one seems DARK to me. Can you crank up the exposure and shadow slider a little bit more?
I do not know the video editing program you use but I save all of my assets and program in a folder so I can retrieve it and work on it if I want. (In my case, Adobe Premiere Pro). If you saved everything, you can easily open the program, restore everything and then continue on with the color grading. Tweaking the adjustable sliders should be a quick process to lighten up the dark scenes and shadows. Of course you will then need to re-publish to You Tube and delete the old one from You Tube.

Reactions: Scooped
Thanks. I use imovie on my iPad pro. Will give it a try.

I can't seem to adjust the color. I am not the best with computers

Thanks for watching and commenting. Merry Christmas to everyone. I just like to share where I live to everyone else.

Reactions: wind-up
OK Scooped I get it, it's cold and you have to add low flying dogs into the mix.
Initially I was with Dale here and thought clip was a bit dark but after watching it a couple of times I think it suits the 'mood'. Horses for courses I guess.
I use iMovie most of the time because I generally just want to get the clip up, at the sake of quality. I do have Final Cut Pro for finer tuning and scored a 'free' twelve month sub for Adobe products that came with a bit of equipment i purchased.

OK Scooped I get it, it's cold and you have to add low flying dogs into the mix.
Initially I was with Dale here and thought clip was a bit dark but after watching it a couple of times I think it suits the 'mood'. Horses for courses I guess.
I use iMovie most of the time because I generally just want to get the clip up, at the sake of quality. I do have Final Cut Pro for finer tuning and scored a 'free' twelve month sub for Adobe products that came with a bit of equipment i purchased.

Thanks for the great comments. Hard to add color to a very full day. Hope you have a good Christmas holiday.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan