DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Excellent skies - Hamburg Harbour ship chasing.

Lutz G

Reactions
It's been a while - more of my Mavic Pro (1) adventures...

The other day above Hamburg/the Elbe, incl ship chasing under very hot conditions during sunset with my trusty Mavic Pro drone.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
It's been a while - more of my Mavic Pro (1) adventures...

The other day above Hamburg/the Elbe, incl ship chasing under very hot conditions during sunset with my trusty Mavic Pro drone.

Excellent, video came out fantastic. I'm curious if you used any lens filters at all...Again, this is fantastic.!

Excellent, video came out fantastic. I'm curious if you used any lens filters at all...Again, this is fantastic.!

Thanks!

No didn't use any filters. Everything on default and auto btw. Just waited for great light and stuff...
BTW: About the colors - there was some desert sand in the atmosphere that evening, blown over here from far far away. Normally we don't have such colors over here in Hamburg - this is not Miami *g* So I was very lucky.

Very nice. I have been trying to do night videos but they always turn out grainy. what settings did you use, I fly with a M2Z

Very nice. I have been trying to do night videos but they always turn out grainy. what settings did you use, I fly with a M2Z

Thx. 2.7k, 30 fps, sharpness +1, the rest on default (auto, etc)

The first scene is without Neatvideo. For the rest I used Neatvideo, except the last scene.

For the Mavic Pro (1) it's very important to use sharpness +1 (not for your Zoom IMO)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnhernandez