DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Expanse - The Great American Northwest

Duke_Mulligan

Reactions
Hi all,

Big project here - photos and video from my wife and I going to Glacier National Park and Columbia River Gorge late last summer. Obviously, no flying in the park, but there are some great drone shots of many other places and things. More and more drone footage as you move further through the video, feel free to jump around, although there are some great sights in the photos as well, if you have a few minutes. Great places to fly out there, always something to see and something going on.

I also wrote and programmed/recorded all the music, which is what took me so long to get this posted!

Hope you enjoy!

Hi all,

Big project here - photos and video from my wife and I going to Glacier National Park and Columbia River Gorge late last summer. Obviously, no flying in the park, but there are some great drone shots of many other places and things. More and more drone footage as you move further through the video, feel free to jump around, although there are some great sights in the photos as well, if you have a few minutes. Great places to fly out there, always something to see and something going on.

I also wrote and programmed/recorded all the music, which is what took me so long to get this posted!

Hope you enjoy!

Well done. I enjoyed it a lot.

Reactions: Duke_Mulligan
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acott