DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Exploring Switzerland: Lac de Joux / Dent de Vaulion

Awesome video! Great content.

I like it! A couple of places stood out for me. @1:49, you had the lake reveal from around the hill. @2:00, the parallax effect around the top of the tree. Both were very well done!

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Strong winds made flying a bit scary ;)
Just another spectacular video, as we all have come to expect (and respect). Beautifully flown, despite the wind, and every shot well composed. Great flying around the top of the mountain and antennae. Great wildlife (I think that was a Martin, or a stoat, or an ermine?) .

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
I like it! A couple of places stood out for me. @1:49, you had the lake reveal from around the hill. @2:00, the parallax effect around the top of the tree. Both were very well done!
Thank you very much! I love using parallax effects. I love haveing background and foreground elements. It takes a lot of planing and additional work, but I think it's important.

Just another spectacular video, as we all have come to expect (and respect). Beautifully flown, despite the wind, and every shot well composed. Great flying around the top of the mountain and antennae. Great wildlife (I think that was a Martin, or a stoat, or an ermine?) .

Dale
Miami
Thank you very much!
I'm not sure what species exactly it was,we have many varieties of these "weasel-likes" here ;)

Such a beautiful video of such a beautiful country !! Thanks for sharing. How are the rules for drones in Switzerland? Was it difficult to obtain permissions if you ever needed one?
Keep creating and posting your lovely videos.
Thank you vey much! I didn't need permissions to fly there (i have the course, and the insurance necessary). But when i need permission from an airfield, it's quite easy, if it's a natuaral preserve, it's impossible to get permission unless it's for science.

Reactions: Filmarik
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark