DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Exporting from Mavic Air 2 to Mac - 'Original file not downloaded yet.'

jaym1988

Reactions
Hi,

I'm trying to download quick shot videos directly from my Mavic Air 2 to my phone or Mac, however I get the following warning - 'Original file not downloaded yet. Are you sure you want to use low-res file?'

Can someone advise how I download a high-res file before exporting? When I click the download button on the standard video that's not in quick shot mode, it still comes up with the same message.

Thanks,

I use the smart controller with my ma2 and hope it is the same. In the lower right hand corner is an arrow icon. Tap that. Takes a few seconds to upload and has a circle that shows progress. After that the "low res preview" will disappear and you can transfer in full resolution, using the other arrow looking icon. Best of luck to you!

Hi,

I'm trying to download quick shot videos directly from my Mavic Air 2 to my phone or Mac, however I get the following warning - 'Original file not downloaded yet. Are you sure you want to use low-res file?'

Can someone advise how I download a high-res file before exporting? When I click the download button on the standard video that's not in quick shot mode, it still comes up with the same message.

Thanks,
I am not understanding. Why can you not just the the SD card from the drone and upload (wi the adapter) the video directly into the SD slot of the iMAC or using a USB adapter to USB -C adapter to the Mac Book Pro? You will the entire high res file.

Dale

Reactions: MS Coast
If using the app, are you making sure you're importing from the drone itself. Or rather from the cache album? Should say at top which source your looking at in the album.

And in terms of pulling to a Mac, the fastest and easiest way is just to put the card into the Mac and copy the files off.

Reactions: MS Coast
If using the app, are you making sure you're importing from the drone itself. Or rather from the cache album? Should say at top which source your looking at in the album.

And in terms of pulling to a Mac, the fastest and easiest way is just to put the card into the Mac and copy the files off.
I just said that too!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest