DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fair Price for a used Mini?

nhgill960

Reactions
Hey guys,

Thinking about selling the mini 1 and upgrading to a 2. I have the FMC, everything is in perfect condition, 10 hours flight time. Had refresh left till the beginning of next February. Any idea what a fair price would be? I’m thinking $420. Thanks for the advice [emoji120]

Noah

Last edited:
Well... the Mini 1 FMC was on sale for $399 on Amazon Prime Day. That was before the Mini 2 came out.

Now, I think you'll struggle to get more than $300 given the big upgrade between Mini 1 and Mini 2. Most people will probably prefer a new Mini 2 over an old Mini 1, for the same reasons that you want to upgrade.

That said, it's worth as much as whatever somebody is willing to pay. The Prime Day deal is over, (Though there were/are some local discounts in China) so perhaps somebody might be tempted if they are comparing it with the Mini 2 FMC price.

The MM1 FMC is still $499 retail, the MM2 FMC is $599. I don't think you need to go as low as $300 if you include the FMC components. I'd say start at $399.

It is reported that the MM1 batteries will fit in the MM2 AC, but what wasn't discussed is if the MM2 AC could properly charge the MM1 battery or MM1 hub properly charge the MM2 battery. I understand the MM2 batteries won't fit in the MM1 so likely won't fit the MM1 hub. There goes the idea of selling my MM1 alone and keeping the MM1 FMC extras.

Reactions: RMS001
The MM1 FMC is still $499 retail, the MM2 FMC is $599. I don't think you need to go as low as $300 if you include the FMC components. I'd say start at $399.

It is reported that the MM1 batteries will fit in the MM2 AC, but what wasn't discussed is if the MM2 AC could properly charge the MM1 battery or MM1 hub properly charge the MM2 battery. I understand the MM2 batteries won't fit in the MM1 so likely won't fit the MM1 hub. There goes the idea of selling my MM1 alone and keeping the MM1 FMC extras.

That’s what I was thinking price wise. It’s still a good little drone, and if I don’t get any offers, I’ll just lower the price. Thanks for the advice guys!

Reactions: NG Wildman
Actually, 2nd hand prices on ebay UK have been holding up fairly well :-((((, around £310 to £330 for used ones especially for those ending on Saturday & Sunday, 2nd hand unused are slightly more. That said it looks like some sellers have taken early offers around £250 to £270.
I am hoping to pick one up cheap lol that's why I haven been paying attention, the RRP was I think £449 or £459 when I got my first one.
Have a trawl through the completed auctions and see what the prices have done since the Mini 2 launch

You may get somebody to buy it, only because they are not up to date with new release of the MM2.

I just sold my Mavic Mini 1 FMC for $400 on Craigslist. The guy knew about the MM2, but didn't care since he was just flying for fun with his other friends who also have MM1's

That’s good to know. I’ve never seen too many drones on Craigslist, but since you said something I will probably list there. Thanks for all of the input, I appreciate it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giku