DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Fall Colours in My Area

Chrislaf

Reactions
Here is a video of the fall colours this year in around the area where I live. Most of it was shot in September or October. I mostly shoot photos with my drones so video is outside my comfort zone but I have been inspired to experiment some more with video after watching many of the beautiful videos that are posted on the forum. There are no mountains or beautiful ocean coastline to photograph - it is mostly flat but we do have two lakes nearby.

Chris

Nice

Reactions: dozzn
Thanks you!

Interesting how different areas have different colours.
A lot of that is due to the different kinds of trees that grow in different areas. For example, there are different kinds of Maple trees and not all of them have the bright red leaves often associated with Maple trees. Also, on any given date there may one area where the leaves are at their peak and just a few kilometres away in another area the leaves have not yet reached their peak.

Regardless, fall is a beautiful display of natures beauty.

Chris

Really nice mix of colors!

Here is a video of the fall colours this year in around the area where I live. Most of it was shot in September or October. I mostly shoot photos with my drones so video is outside my comfort zone but I have been inspired to experiment some more with video after watching many of the beautiful videos that are posted on the forum. There are no mountains or beautiful ocean coastline to photograph - it is mostly flat but we do have two lakes nearby.

Chris

That is what its all about (Beautiful)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne