DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Falmouth & Penryn, Cornwall

Jeremy Clark

Reactions
I managed to get out between the showers & wind yesterday for my latest clip. Rather than the usual beaches, cliffs & sunsets, this one is around the towns of Falmouth & Penryn, including the working docks, marinas, the Cornwall National Maritime Museum, Pendennis Castle & various other local views. I hope you enjoy it

I managed to get out between the showers & wind yesterday for my latest clip. Rather than the usual beaches, cliffs & sunsets, this one is around the towns of Falmouth & Penryn, including the working docks, marinas, the Cornwall National Maritime Museum, Pendennis Castle & various other local views. I hope you enjoy it

I'm running out of adjectives and descriptors to define your videos. In this video you showed less of the rugged Cornwall scenery and focused on the docks, marinas and museum. This video showed that your cinematography talent is extraordinary regardless of the subject you pick. The scenes never showed any blurring as the camera carefully panned its subject. The scene changes were flawlessly blended. When you looked out to the Channel for a moment, that tied it altogether for me. The music was well chosen to set the right emotion. I could almost feel the years of history and lives lived in that very place.

I'm running out of adjectives and descriptors to define your videos. In this video you showed less of the rugged Cornwall scenery and focused on the docks, marinas and museum. This video showed that your cinematography talent is extraordinary regardless of the subject you pick. The scenes never showed any blurring as the camera carefully panned its subject. The scene changes were flawlessly blended. When you looked out to the Channel for a moment, that tied it altogether for me. The music was well chosen to set the right emotion. I could almost feel the years of history and lives lived in that very place.
Oh wow. Thanks so much for the high praise indeed. To be honest, I wasn't sure the subject places would make an interesting clip, but I was pretty pleased in the end. I just hope for an end for a bit to the Cornish wind & rain so I can get out again soon!!

Being “just up the road” from you I so second what you say about the weather. At least you got this one in the can with your usual superb aplomb. Well done, a delight to watch.

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
Being “just up the road” from you I so second what you say about the weather. At least you got this one in the can with your usual superb aplomb. Well done, a delight to watch.
Many thanx. It’s a pain at the moment isn’t it. Even during this filming, I had to do a double quick landing as there was an unexpected shower

Reactions: twickers14