DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

File dates on SD card incorrect after capturing videos. Mavic Air 2

mrsr71

Reactions
After capturing videos, I remove my SD card and insert into my MacBook Pro. The file dates are incorrect (day before) for the videos. Does anyone know where to go in the DJI Fly app. or (?) to correct this? I can't find it. 😡 I've contacted DJI via their website and they were no help. The date & time is correct on my MacBook.

Thanks....

This is a known issue - and also affects other computers - do a search for "wrong date" - I'm pretty sure someone came up with a fix for this.

I reported this problem as well, last summer, with my Air 2s and N-1 controller. My computer, ipad and iphone dates were all correct, but the wrong date of the day previous persisted. All that responded as well as old posts on the subject were mostly guessing at the cause and DJI wasn’t any help.

It wasn’t until I purchased the RC Controller in late November to pair with my Air 2s that the date issue was finally resolved. So a different controller and no longer using an iPad or iPhone for viewing seems to be the answer. Was it just switching to a different controller? Was it no longer using an iPad attached to the N-1 Controller?

Who knows. My guess is either the DJI Fly app or the controller.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661