DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

File Timestamps off

Fort Pierce Pilot

Turning downwind and climbing
Premium Pilot
Reactions
2nd try at posting this. Last one vanished. I looked at older posts but found no solution or answer. My MPP files, as written to the SD card, have different time stamps. The SRT & JPG are in local time. The MP4 is 5 hours behind. At first I thought this was GMT but that would be 5 hours ahead. Is there a setting or a fix for this? My Mavic Mini files are all local time.

Just checked a couple videos I took yesterday during a flight of my MPP at 3:24 pm. The MOV files on the SD card match spot on as compared to the adjusted flight time from the TXT file. During the conversion and loading of the TXT file, I subtract 5 hours for GMT from the CUSTOM.updateTime value to convert to EST (Traverse City, Michigan). I know for sure I was not flying in the dark at 8:24 pm, so I know my conversion is correct. I don't have any SRT & JPG's to check.

Now that you brought this issue up, I have no idea where it gets the time stamp for the video files!
Edit: Unless while creating the video file on the SD card, the AC takes into account the GPS data that it eventually uses to update the nearest city data in the TXT.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka