DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firehouse strobe mount

Have you checked the firehouse technology website or Etsy? You’ll find good options on both sites.

So....you haven't checked Etsy? Or are they on your list also? I've had great experiences with both vendors.

So....you haven't checked Etsy? Or are they on your list also? I've had great experiences with both vendors.
I haven’t try etsy. I recently bought firehouse arc 2 strobe kit for my mini And i like the strobe but the mount is i dont like. I’m going to replace the hard plastic mount to velcro.

I would not recommend velcro, it would not hold in the event of a crash at any speed. You might just secure them using zip ties. I just lost a light that was attached by a much more secure 3m tape. Try etsy, or zip ties...not velcro.

I would not recommend velcro, it would not hold in the event of a crash at any speed. You might just secure them using zip ties. I just lost a light that was attached by a much more secure 3m tape. Try etsy, or zip ties...not velcro.
Thanks for the info. I will try that

Looking for a mount for a 3 light firehouse strobe.
I use Velcro. I think those that opine in "in the event of a crash," have not considered in a crash hard enough to dislodge Velcro you may have far more serious problems.

Your arms may survive the crash, but the lights will be dislodged. If you are flying above terrain, you may not find your light. Trust me...I am speaking from experience, not hypothetical. Do not trust Velcro to secure your lights, you are just assuming that you will never crash and will therefore have no need for security. It will save you $25-35 if you listen to the voice of experience!!!

Reactions: Crystalphantom
I velcroed mine to the battery door. Makes the mini much easier to find in the sky.
Velcro will not hold in the event of a crash. I know you think that you will never crash, but 76% of ALL drones purchased are crashed. You'll need either mounts or zip ties to secure them properly. Don't trust velcro or 3M tape. I speak from a place of experience!!!

Reactions: Crystalphantom
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929