DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware uninstall Update?

wallyballs

Reactions
Ive looked but not been able to find this exact question

Is it possible to uninstall the latest firmware (V01.00.0250) and go back to the previous?

Should be able to do that via the DJI Assistant app on your PC.

Can I ask why you're wanting to uninstall it? Is it giving problems?
Im having an issue with my altitude not reading correctly and it doesn't seem to be hoovering as smooth as it did. I was looking today at some flight logs and I believe it may started right around the time I updated firmware. I have read other places where people claim the update caused similar problems for them, I going to be sending the drone back next week once Im home and thought I try this before doing so....

Before my install, my MP zoom would precision land on the H every time, now it’s 1 in 3 that’s perfect the other 2 are about 3 to 5 feet off so I take control before landing. I really don’t use it, however, occasionally I test it just to see result.

I thought about uninstalling but I have always gone by that even if they have to fix a bad update, you have to go through the bad to get to the next anyway or just wait, don’t update, see if there are any problems and if so wait for the fix and down load them both in one setting.

WDK

You did make sure your lenses and sensor glass is clean? I noticed the bottom rear infrared glass smudges easy also I have noticed the sensors sometimes get lint or fabric in them (they seem to be perfect traps for this) which could throw it off. I would wipe everything off with microfiber cloth or lens pen too

Before my install, my MP zoom would precision land on the H every time, now it’s 1 in 3 that’s perfect the other 2 are about 3 to 5 feet off so I take control before landing. I really don’t use it, however, occasionally I test it just to see result.

I thought about uninstalling but I have always gone by that even if they have to fix a bad update, you have to go through the bad to get to the next anyway or just wait, don’t update, see if there are any problems and if so wait for the fix and down load them both in one setting.

WDK
My issue now is that DJI assistant 2 wont connect to any firmware servers through my ISP for some odd reason...I had to update via my phone and it took alost an hour to download and install. i have to wonder if that caused for some issues or corrupt files.. I called my ISP today, they told me there is no reason my network cant connect to DJI firmware servers..

My issue now is that DJI assistant 2 wont connect to any firmware servers through my ISP for some odd reason...I had to update via my phone and it took alost an hour to download and install. i have to wonder if that caused for some issues or corrupt files.. I called my ISP today, they told me there is no reason my network cant connect to DJI firmware servers..

You could try using a public DNS. I recommend this anyways as it’s better all around than using your ISP default DNS especially if you have Comcast. Just google “how to use Google public DNS”
they have a great tutorial it’s super easy to change in windows or Mac desktop or laptop

Can I ask why you're wanting to uninstall it? Is it giving problems?
I installed the latest 1.4.3 update for mavic mini 2 now it won't charge my ipod touch and I get low battery signal, so I want to uninstall it and return to the firmware where I have a button that I can turn on for charging ie "Charge my phone".

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velmapeterson