DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware Update DJI Go 4 ver 4.3.25 Android

Satrya

Reactions
Hi,
Yesterday, October 1, 2019, I received a notification for the DJI Go 4 firmware update version 4.3.25 on Google Playstore. The update description is a bug fix. Has anyone tried updating?
can anyone provide any bug fixes information?

Satrya, Indonesia
Mavic Pro

Now that's odd it normally hits IOS first. Hadn't seen it yet.?

Reactions: Satrya
[QUOTE = "dirkclod, posting: 836539, anggota: 5"]
Nah itu aneh biasanya hits iOS pertama. Belum melihatnya.?
[/ MENGUTIP]

yes, and I saw on the dji website, the version listed is still version 4.3.24 for android..

Reactions: dirkclod
Had to update my MA firmware today as RC and MA wouldn't link, kept saying aircraft disconnected, it took over two hours and 3 attempts to down load the update date and sort out the connection issue, all sorted and flying ok again now.

Reactions: Satrya
I don't know what's up with my phone. It decided it needed to update apps that are already updated, including DJI Go, which is still presenting version .24.

In Smart Controller section there are a few threads on the 4.0.25 being loaded via the APK (not a normal update).

Did it to go from 4.0.16 to 4.0.24, and can report that 4.0.25 runs perfectly fine in all modes on my SC.

Check in that section for details on how to load the APK on the SC if desired.

FYI....Well, I've noticed several, and I mean several disconnects over the last couple of days with the new update. 4.2.25, It's never happened before, I've always set my phone (S8) to Airplane mode when flying. Kinda'a'annoying!

I've found a few potential bugs with that version myself.

App crashes, video reset, and not able to pick up device GPS properly.

Strange - I've run it on my Smart Controller and iPad and it's been reliable so far. I've not tried my S8+ yet as I've not had a reason. Knock on wood - it remains this way.. I do fly 85% of my flights on the SC and side loaded the APK. Version is same as released version..

Strange - I've run it on my Smart Controller and iPad and it's been reliable so far. I've not tried my S8+ yet as I've not had a reason. Knock on wood - it remains this way.. I do fly 85% of my flights on the SC and side loaded the APK. Version is same as released version..

Try setting home point to RC location. On my Tab A, it says GPS signal not strong enough. I ran a test app and GPS is just fine. Same on my HTC 10.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78