DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Drone Purchase

Jeepin784

Reactions
Getting ready to buy my first drone and wanting to A. Make sure it’s a decent deal and B. Get your recommendations between the 2. The first is a Mavic Pro Platinum with 4 batteries and case for $600 the 2nd is a Mavic Air 2 fly more package with a hard case for $700. Any thoughts? Both have less than 5 hours on them.01BE9B92-992B-4D8D-B3BD-957F70093916.jpeg7843D49F-EC5B-4587-B2AD-281FF1CC11EC.jpeg

100% the Air 2. Much more drone than the pro platinum. The air 2 has Ocusync 2.0, Better Camera, Active Track 3.0, Further 700.00 for the MA2 Flymore is an excellent deal. The Air 2 is also going to be much quieter, and being one of DJI's newest drones it will be more future proof, compatibility with Smart Controller, etc.

Yep, I'll jump on that MA2 bandwagon as well!! Great little drone

And WELCOME to the world of drones and the forum, lots to learn here , pull up a chair and enjoy!

As a M1P owner that has after software (no limit dronez) i like what i have for what i do. i agree the ocusync 2 is better and the camera is better but without the additional software i would not be able to fly from my driveway

Getting ready to buy my first drone and wanting to A. Make sure it’s a decent deal and B. Get your recommendations between the 2. The first is a Mavic Pro Platinum with 4 batteries and case for $600 the 2nd is a Mavic Air 2 fly more package with a hard case for $700. Any thoughts? Both have less than 5 hours on them.View attachment 120863View attachment 120864
The MA2 for sure, such a nice little aircraft. And then you can use the SC if you want to, later.

Reactions: Thomas B
Thanks to all for the info. Not to further complicate things but I’ve also found an Autel Evo for around $500-$550 is that worth comparing to either of these?

MA2 all the way

MA2 for my 2 cents. It has plenty of power and features and I think well worth the investment. The hard case alone can be worth as much as $100 +

Last edited:
Reactions: A.O.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato