DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 First Flight After A Long Illness

FlushVision

Reactions
After around nine months since my last flight, and two massive heart attacks and a quadruple by-pass operation, I was finally fit enough to take to the air again last week. This is from the footage I captured, then, during this flight test.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Awesome video! Welcome back. I had my first heart attack in 2005 and a second one in 2006—triple by-pass in 2008. I know what you went through. Hang in there!

@FlushVision ,so great to see you back flying again take it easy ,it will all come back to you ,take care and enjoy

Reactions: FlushVision
Glad you're doing better. Stay active and do your cardio exercises.

Reactions: old man mavic
After around nine months since my last flight, and two massive heart attacks and a quadruple by-pass operation, I was finally fit enough to take to the air again last week. This is from the footage I captured, then, during this flight test.
Glad you are back and on the mend, it must have knocked the stuffing out of you! All is well now and you are back in the saddle 😃

I am active on a tractor forum, so I really liked the Video...that is some beautiful farmland👍 ......I had triple bypass 19 years ago......it took a while but I got MOST ( not all) of my strength back, and I still do all that I used to do....I hope you get your strength and energy back fast.

I am active on a tractor forum, so I really liked the Video...that is some beautiful farmland👍 ......I had triple bypass 19 years ago......it took a while but I got MOST ( not all) of my strength back, and I still do all that I used to do....I hope you get your strength and energy back fast.
Well, I had my op on the 10th of January having suffered a significant heart attack on the 17th of December 2023 and another (while I was in hospital from the first) on the 8th of January. It wasn't until last week (end of July) that I was up to flying again and my legs are still weak so I still can't walk that far...so I let the MIni 3 do the walking for me. I'll be posting another video in the coming days shot on the same farm but this time it'll show the farmers doing some bailing. The farmer was very accommodating in letting me shoot video over his farm and at one stage he came over and watched what was shown on the controller's screen.
I could only fly one battery at a time over several days though: I couldn't stand there for too long.

Awesome video! Welcome back. I had my first heart attack in 2005 and a second one in 2006—triple by-pass in 2008. I know what you went through. Hang in there!
I always thought that by-passes stopped at 3. I was shocked to learn that they did them in fours too. 7 months down the line and I'm far better now but not like I used to be, I suppose that I'll never be like what I used to be like but it's better than the alternative. Not my best video by a long shot but good enough in the circumstances since I saw this as more of a test flight both for the aircraft and myself.

Reactions: MARK (LI)
That was cool. I wish I had a farm!

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alphaagentleads