DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First flight All Good

Gruppe8

Reactions
Had my first flight this morning, have had the drone for 10 days but it's been too windy to fly until today, flying a mini 3 pro rc, with a flymore kit, was nervous only about hand launching and catching, but that was a bit easier than i thought, Wind would be ok from 6-8.30 am only so out at 6, went to my local country park and took 2 bottles of water with me one to drink the other to mark the rth point, had no real problems apart from leaving the bottle and having to search for it again, as sun rays through water can cause a fire, I just have one question I have jpeg and raw set, when i shot a pano it was jpeg only, how do i make that raw ?? thanks for any advice, also i find the flymore case a bit tight any recommendations on a drone case, I found that the drone noise disappeared at around 140 feet, the day was bright and i could see the drone at around 230 feet enough to see orientation, used almost 2 batteries before the wind picked up, in all a good experience, only downside its probably going to be too windy for another week.

> was jpeg only, how do i make that raw
RAW files are pure unmanipulated pixels. You can edit a RAW file and save it to another format like jpeg, tiff etc. However, jpeg files cannot be saved as RAW as editing (sharpness, white balance, contrast etc.) has modified the original pixels.

Reactions: Gruppe8
> was jpeg only, how do i make that raw
RAW files are pure unmanipulated pixels. You can edit a RAW file and save it to another format like jpeg, tiff etc. However, jpeg files cannot be saved as RAW as editing (sharpness, white balance, contrast etc.) has modified the original pixels.
Thanks for your reply, I meant that i want my pano in raw, whereas it seems to default to jpeg even if raw and jpeg is set ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne