DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 First Post - Waterfall in Nantahala, NC

hagman23

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Greetings from Western North Carolina. This waterfall is located on White Oak Creek in Nantahala, NC. Shot this with my Mavic Air 2, ND 12 Filter, with a 1" exposure. Post processed using Aurora HDR and Ps CC 2021.

DJI_0088-2C.jpg

Last edited:
First off WELCOME to the forum neighbor. It's good to see others from WNC here and you'll see there are several posting off & on here from WNC.

That is a BEAUTIFUL image! Very well done. I would suggest your watermark that image and keep an eye on the WWW for it.

Reactions: tlswift58
First off WELCOME to the forum neighbor. It's good to see others from WNC here and you'll see there are several posting off & on here from WNC.

That is a BEAUTIFUL image! Very well done. I would suggest your watermark that image and keep an eye on the WWW for it.
Thank you sir! A friend referred me to the forums, looking forward to seeing lots of great work and hopefully learning a lot more.

Reactions: BigAl07
Greetings from Western North Carolina. This waterfall is located on White Oak Creek in Nantahala, NC. Shot this with my Mavic Air 2, ND 12 Filter, with a 1" exposure. Post processed using Aurora HDR and Ps CC 2021.

View attachment 128232
Live in Franklin too. NC that is. Several of us droners here do the waterfalls around Western NC, Upstate SC, and North GA.

Wonder where my post went. New to the board and to flying. In Robbinsville. We have an unlimited supply of places around the area to take pictures of.

Reactions: tlswift58
Wonder where my post went. New to the board and to flying. In Robbinsville. We have an unlimited supply of places around the area to take pictures of.
Most of Western NC, Upstate SC, and N GA have A LOT. Pesky trees, rhododendron, and such can put a crimp on flying here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters