DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First time fly fishing in Colorado

iamchrisstone

Reactions
Here is a quick video of our first time fly fishing. Footage is with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro, GoPro Hero 7 and the iPhone XS Max. It was a very quick edit. My wife's cousin is an amazing fly fisherman (is that what they are called lol?) that travels the country and world fishing, so he said he'd take us and teach us. Anyway, there was no fancy edit or anything, but I guess I wanted to just show my fellow droners and welcome any feedback.

We will be doing TONS of videos so feel free to subscribe.

Very cool video from my home state. I’m a fly fisherman and one reason I bought a MP was to film my water antics. However, the Spring run-off will be fierce this year, so I’ll wait to cast some flies until mid-summer.

Reactions: iamchrisstone
Very cool video from my home state. I’m a fly fisherman and one reason I bought a MP was to film my water antics. However, the Spring run-off will be fierce this year, so I’ll wait to cast some flies until mid-summer.

Thanks man! I know my form and everything was horrible hahaha. But, being my first time ever, I didn't care. I just wanted to have a good time.

Reactions: Slade
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure