DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fish lakes - first snow - part 1

Sweet! You must have had perfect position to control your drone in that area
Not really ;) I missed best points out of obstacles blocking my signal - but for better starting point i should climb a lot and I was with my daughters and as usual we were late ;) but enough is enough - I am happy with the results ;)

Reactions: Thomas B
Not really ;) I missed best points out of obstacles blocking my signal - but for better starting point i should climb a lot and I was with my daughters and as usual we were late ;) but enough is enough - I am happy with the results ;)
Understand.... I have done the same decision process.

Reactions: alex_markov
Another great one Alex! Do you know what this reminded me of? I am not sure if you’ve ever heard the music composer Mark Isham, but his music from the movie “Never Cry Wolf”, a favorite of mine for the flying sequences and story, especially the opening scene. It would be awesome music for some of your winter movies.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex_markov
Another great one Alex! Do you know what this reminded me of? I am not sure if you’ve ever heard the music composer Mark Isham, but his music from the movie “Never Cry Wolf”, a favorite of mine for the flying sequences and story, especially the opening scene. It would be awesome music for some of your winter movies.
Thank you, nice tune, but I am spending a lot to make those (enjoying the process ;)) and preffer free tunes from YouTube for now ;)

Reactions: AMann
Thanks for sharing, Nice views that hopefully will make we go out on some snow-covered days. I first has mostly melted off already.
This one is some 2300+ meters above sea level ;) I started were there was no snow at all 10-20 meters above there was some and so on ;) and in the valley is steal an autumn ;)
But when the sun finds the way thru clouds beauty was mind blowing ;) (next clip)

Lucky for me no such climbs in North East Ohio where I live. Of course not as interesting as your landscapes.
There tarmac road up to 2000 m. And that's the only area with no "park" label around ;) thou Parks are surrounding it on all directions

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02