DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Five hours flight time in with my Mavic 2 Pro....

WeeBotOne

Reactions
Lake Worth, Palm Beach County, Florida, USA
Finally got guts enough to switch off the beginner mode and stretch it's props so to speak! I wanted to start off slow and get the basics under control as well as a couple of hours spent just practicing landings.... Figured that was the most likely time for crashes so needed the most training!

Finally got guts enough to switch off the beginner mode and stretch it's props so to speak! I wanted to start off slow and get the basics under control as well as a couple of hours spent just practicing landings.... Figured that was the most likely time for crashes so needed the most training!

Good start, slow and in control. My recommendation is to learn as much as you can about the systems that are built into your M2, best way to understand what is going on and what to do when things aren't right.

I think after several years of doing this crashes happen when you think you know it all . :)
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Another good way to learn, I done this years ago and it definitely helped me out, I’ve also mentioned this to other people? good way to practice in the comfort of your home.

Take props off, very important.
Turn everything on as you would when flying outside.
Now you’re flying indoors but the drone will be stationary.
You’ll get a better understanding of the Go4 app. There’s certain things you won’t be able to do but it will definitely help you out

This will save you time Instead of trying them out in the field.

I still do it now if I’m uncertain about anything.?

And above all practice in a big wide open field,no trees no obstacles, I've hit 3rd time is a charm on branches.Getting a little gun shy,but love flying so much I don't take the time to drive, gonna have to rethink this ?

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renevista