DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fix Camera lens condensation with ND filter??

Edford80

Reactions
Has anyone tried to fix the camera lens condensation with an ND filter?

Did it work??

It does. However, when you get condensation in the lens, this is probably due to the camera getting too hot. Might be a sign of a faulty gimbal.

The condensation appears inside the lens within 5 min of flight and it goes away after 1 min idle.

As I know and what others have said here in the forum is that some kind of moisture is inside the lens, but I havent figure out how to get rid of it. Not even putting it inside a rice bowl, that’s why I’m asking about the ND filters as a new option.

The filter will help :) It helps for me, it's just that the gimbal starts flipping out due to the excessive heat.

My gimbal starts wobbling around and sometimes actually ''crashes''. It starts flipping around like upon start up, really have to land and restart the drone :O

Never heard of this before. I bought polarpro filters. I’m waiting for them. If they fix the problem I will sell my mavic right away and get an m2

My gimbal now started working completely :( Will send it in for repair since it is only one month old.

Yes, correct, sorry for the typing mistake! I really hope it gets fixed soon as I'm really happy with the overall performance.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser