DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flew my Mini today

miniflyer

Reactions
I have had the Mavic Mini for a few weeks now. Due to the lockdown today this was the first real outing with her. I took about nine minutes of action and ended up with a shorter film than expected - a. to learn the controls etc and b. to choose the area to film, so had many folk taking advantage of the easing of lockdown which restricted the result.
I learnt quite a lot from today and filming will improve over time as I gain experience. ;)

I have had the Mavic Mini for a few weeks now. Due to the lockdown today this was the first real outing with her. I took about nine minutes of action and ended up with a shorter film than expected - a. to learn the controls etc and b. to choose the area to film, so had many folk taking advantage of the easing of lockdown which restricted the result.
I learnt quite a lot from today and filming will improve over time as I gain experience. ;)

That's it miniflyer, at the very beginning you have to get familiar with the controls.

That's it miniflyer, at the very beginning you have to get familiar with the controls.

True - reminded me of taking the controls on the first car I drove. I'm pleased to say I improved over time.

Thanks so much for commenting, most grateful.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo