DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Data in Videos

Kerruptor

Reactions
I'm new with the Mavic Mini and see a lot of flight videos that show all the on screen info during the flights. Is there a setting to turn this on or off when recording video?

Are screen recordings if your talking about what I think you are.

Screenshot from one of mine. iOS.
7E850A9E-62F2-473B-AC0D-70A36484CE01.png

I'm using a iPhone 7
Open fly app then push up from bottom right of screen if im correct ( I use iPad so you scroll down ) and see this.
0B245A29-E3AC-431B-BFF3-A2318BE0BB04.png Hit circle and it counts down from 3 giving you time to push it back down to app. Remember when done to reverse and cut it off. Saves to camera roll.
Trying Out Mavic Mini In My Truck

Reactions: EyesWideShut
Open fly app then push up from bottom right of screen if im correct ( I use iPad so you scroll down ) and see this.
View attachment 102444 Hit circle and it counts down from 3 giving you time to push it back down to app. Remember when done to reverse and cut it off. Saves to camera roll.
Trying Out Mavic Mini In My Truck
Thanks for your help. I have always used a Android phone and just got the iPhone 7 due to compatibility issues with the Android. I Googled and found how to turn on the screen recorder in the iPhone. I thought maybe there was a setting in the DJI Fly app that would turn it on or off. Now I know.

Reactions: dirkclod
One thing to add to what dirkclod has already said. In case you missed it, on your iphone 7 after you swipe up from the bottom, if you just tap the icon it starts the countdown to record video. But if instead you short press the icon, up comes another screen that gives you the option to record audio along with the screen video. Very useful getting all the fly app audio warnings etc along with your own comments and the ambient sounds around you. It's amazing to see/hear what you missed or ignored when playing the screen and audio recording back. you can retain the recordings or easily delete them.

One thing to add to what dirkclod has already said. In case you missed it, on your iphone 7 after you swipe up from the bottom, if you just tap the icon it starts the countdown to record video. But if instead you short press the icon, up comes another screen that gives you the option to record audio along with the screen video. Very useful getting all the fly app audio warnings etc along with your own comments and the ambient sounds around you. It's amazing to see/hear what you missed or ignored when playing the screen and audio recording back. you can retain the recordings or easily delete them.
I think you meant "press and hold" instead of short press.....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78