DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Flight in Jatiluwih Rice Terraces, Bali (UNESCO World Heritage Site) / 2024

rwarrior

Reactions
Hi everyone!
My 2nd flight in Bali was at the Jatiluwih Rice Terraces. Situated at the foot of Mount Batukaru in the Tabanan Regency of central Bali, Jatiluwih is one of Bali’s most stunning and largest rice fields. The word Jatiluwih is derived from the words “Jati” meaning “true” or “real” and “Luwih” meaning “good”. The rice terraces of Jatiluwih were developed over half a millennium ago, using the 11th century old Subak irrigation system that Bali is known for. The Subak system is a complex network of waterways and canals that lead the water from the mountains into the rice fields, and is considered sacred and culturally important. It was developed based on Balinese philosophy and Hindu beliefs surrounding harmony and balance between mankind and nature.
I managed to spend only about an hour there, and the sky was slightly overcast; nonetheless, I'm quite happy with the results!!
Hope you enjoy it too :)
Cheers, and fly safe, stay safe!
Ranjit

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi everyone!
My 2nd flight in Bali was at the Jatiluwih Rice Terraces. Situated at the foot of Mount Batukaru in the Tabanan Regency of central Bali, Jatiluwih is one of Bali’s most stunning and largest rice fields. The word Jatiluwih is derived from the words “Jati” meaning “true” or “real” and “Luwih” meaning “good”. The rice terraces of Jatiluwih were developed over half a millennium ago, using the 11th century old Subak irrigation system that Bali is known for. The Subak system is a complex network of waterways and canals that lead the water from the mountains into the rice fields, and is considered sacred and culturally important. It was developed based on Balinese philosophy and Hindu beliefs surrounding harmony and balance between mankind and nature.
I managed to spend only about an hour there, and the sky was slightly overcast; nonetheless, I'm quite happy with the results!!
Hope you enjoy it too :)
Cheers, and fly safe, stay safe!
Ranjit

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
What were those small vertical wind spinners for, in the fields. Looked to small to pump water or make electricity.

Awesome video. Great scenery

Reactions: sarahb

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rufusbird2