DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Log files transfer to Windows 10 PC /Fly app Air 2s

Mr Mint

Reactions
Please help. I am trying to find a way to transfer my flight log data that is on my Apple cell phone 11 and copy these files to my Windows 10 PC
I was able connect my cell phone to the PC using a cable. The moment I did that I could see a new file folder was created called " Iphone". on my PC. ( This PC/Ipone/Internal Storage/DCIM/100apple) I could see image files that have nothing to do with the drone data files. How do I go to find the flight logs inside the 100apple file folder. To me this is a real mystery. Any comments on how to locate my flight log . I think I am close to seeing these files and I am sure that the flight log files should have been inside the 100apple file folder. but they are not there. Any comments on how to find my flight logs using the PC. I would certainly appreciate any help that I can get .

You need to use the iTunes app on the PC , then connect the phone via USB, then look for the Shared Files for the DJI Fly app. You will then have to copy that Folder to the PC. At that point you will be able to see the files inside that folder on the PC.

I didn,t think that you could use the Itunes app on a windows 10 machine. I guess I will have to try that and report back. Thanks for the reply Any other comments would be appreciated. Mr Mint

The iTunes app also allows you to make backups of your phone on your computer. It can be quicker to restore than doing so from the cloud.

I have been trying to download files from the Icloud but I seem to be having issues. I borrowed a usb cable to connect my Iphone to my desktop computer. I guess I better a order a new cable from Amazon Thanks

The USB cable that came with the phone should work fine. It is both charging and data capable. You should be able to download the iTunes for PC right from Apple’s website.

The USB cable that came with the Iphone 11 does not work between the desktop computer and cell phone . The computer uses the old standard size USB slot and the cell phone cable has the newer USB C type of plug. I have to order a new cable that has the apple plug on one end and the standard type of USB plug on the other end in order to fit the desktop computer. I guess every thing is slowly changing over to the USB C type of plug

I guess I am confusing the issue. Apple has not gone to usb C on both ends of apple cable Thanks
Actually my mistake. I just Googled it and find they use a USB-C to Lightning cable. Don’t know why they just didn’t use USB-C instead of keeping the Lightning connector.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme