DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight over an abandoned lighthouse in Denmark

AirBuzzOne

Reactions
Hi!

A while ago I visited an abandoned lighthouse in Denmark called Rubjerg Knude Lighthouse. I spent almost 3 hours there shooting with my DSLR camera in the sunrise, but also with my Mavic Pro. It was so windy that it kept a 20 degree angle towards the wind at all times to stand still. I'm so amazed by its capabilities.

rubjerg_knude_fyr_2019-1024x683.jpg

rubjerg_knude_fyr_drone_2.jpg

rubjerg_knude_fyr_drone_1.jpg

Here is a youtube video from the trip:

Read the rest of the story and more shots on my drone blog:
Rubjerg Knude Fyr – An abandoned lighthouse in Denmark that soon will be gone! | - AirBuzz.One Drone Blog

Andreas

Thanks for all the great comments guys! Makes me happy. :)

Reactions: RogerMav
Thanks for all the great comments guys! Makes me happy. :)
Hi @AirBuzzOne ,

I have a question for you. I´m actually quite new to drone for photography purposes so really on the initial learning curve. Can you share how clear was the day you did this vid? did you had to use filters? Which filter? and any other recommendation.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Awesome video, smooth as silk and great story telling! You are really good at this. One minor 'issue', pilot in shot :oops::eek:

Reactions: zlek131
Awesome video, smooth as silk and great story telling! You are really good at this. One minor 'issue', pilot in shot :oops::eek:
Hi, I have noticed must vids we don't see the pilot, but why would it be an issue? It should be an option of the pilot to decide in my opinion, of course I guess that for commercial use is best if not. But anyway I appreciate your comments as I'm new on this and wish to learn.

Hi, I have noticed must vids we don't see the pilot, but why would it be an issue? It should be an option of the pilot to decide in my opinion, of course I guess that for commercial use is best if not. But anyway I appreciate your comments as I'm new on this and wish to learn.
No no, I am no expert so don't take anything I say seriously. Pilot in view is fine when you are shooting some memories for yourself. But when you are showing it to others, it ruins the immersive nature of drone video. My opinion, nothing more.

Reactions: RogerMav
No no, I am no expert so don't take anything I say seriously. Pilot in view is fine when you are shooting some memories for yourself. But when you are showing it to others, it ruins the immersive nature of drone video. My opinion, nothing more.
Mmmm It seems logical. Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arny