DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight telemetry

loessi

Reactions
Hi, I downloaded the internal data to my PC. Now I have a hughe export-file.dat.

Does anybody know, how to open this file and what is actually in it ?

Hello, heres what I suggest doing. Snyc your data to DJI and then use airdata.com. All you have to do is link you dji account there.

Hello, heres what I suggest doing. Snyc your data to DJI and then use airdata.com. All you have to do is link you dji account there.
Hi, Dumb newb question.... how do I sync the data to DJI? I am currently trying the DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, but when I attempt to export I get an error and and retry.

Cheers

Kingsley

Hi airdata is a seperate app. get it sign up then link it too your dji account and select sync...all done

Hi, Dumb newb question.... how do I sync the data to DJI? I am currently trying the DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, but when I attempt to export I get an error and and retry.

Cheers

Kingsley

check out the thread in #4. If you are referring to the flight log inside the drone, I am afraid the data can be deciphered by DJI only. You can only read the log files inside the phone and that's way more than good enough for a newb.

check out the thread in #4. If you are referring to the flight log inside the drone, I am afraid the data can be deciphered by DJI only. You can only read the log files inside the phone and that's way more than good enough for a newb.
Ahhh go it! Uploaded to DJI via the Go 4 app, then synced over in AirData... amazing amount amount of data! Very very handy.

Reactions: Ars3nal3432
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e