DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight testing the Teledyne Flir SIRAS.

So he violates VLOS to test and y'all promote it? Not very professional.

• Love
Reactions: BigAl07
Important to see people reviewing other drones except DJI. This looks like a competion to DJI M series would be nice to have pricing as tested.

Reactions: The Droning Company
Important to see people reviewing other drones except DJI. This looks like a competion to DJI M series would be nice to have pricing as tested.
I tested it the same time I tested the Autel EVO MAX 4T. They're both the same price point ($10K), but the MAX 4T is a much better drone. Teledyne has a very good first drone, but they need to refine flight characteristics and bring the price down a bit. They can't compete with the MAX, and that is their competition.

At this point, the only reason to buy a SIRAS is because a client won't let you use Chinese drones.

I do look forward to SIRAS v.2. I think Teledyne can compete if they refine and reprice their SIRAS.

Last edited:
I tested it the same time I tested the Autel EVO MAX 4T. They're both the same price point ($10K), but the MAX 4T is a much better drone. Teledyne has a very good first drone, but they need to refine flight characteristics and bring the price down a bit. They can't compete with the MAX, and that is their competition.

At this point, the only reason to buy a SIRAS is because a client won't let you use Chinese drones.

I do look forward to SIRAS v.2. I think Teledyne can compete if they refine and reprice their SIRAS.
How do you feel the Mavic 3T stacks up against the Max 4T?

How do you feel the Mavic 3T stacks up against the Max 4T?
I've never flown the M3T, but in looking at specs, they seem similar. The DJI costs less. The MAZX is a beefier drone, and I believe is IP rated.

Also, the MAX had a laser range finder, and can be meshed. That means one pilot can operate multiple drones simultaneously, and they communicate with each other. Obviously the operator would need a waiver for that.

Both are good drones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa