DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Florida sunset 3/1/20

Hyperlapse video taken with my Mavic 2 Pro of the sun setting in Crystal Beach Fl USA.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Do you really mean hyperlapse and not timelapse? What was the interval. Assume you are shooting video and not stills processed as a timelapse. Ingefrval or other technique would be greatly appreciate by me

Reactions: Vader Zoom 01
Do you really mean hyperlapse and not timelapse? What was the interval. Assume you are shooting video and not stills processed as a timelapse. Ingefrval or other technique would be greatly appreciate by me
Dale D, hyperlapse is one of the smart functions of the Mavic 2 Pro. I set it for a 30 second video at 5 frames a second which would have taken over 700 stills but even with a full battery and just hovering I was only able to get just over 690 stills before I had to land the drone with the battery at 8%.

Dale D, hyperlapse is one of the smart functions of the Mavic 2 Pro. I set it for a 30 second video at 5 frames a second which would have taken over 700 stills but even with a full battery and just hovering I was only able to get just over 690 stills before I had to land the drone with the battery at 8%.
Thank you for that!!! I just watched another video from today's items by Dkuhn. I'd recommend it. He does really great work , including night videos.
here is the You Tube link
He prefers (in the video) 2 second interval, sets manually at 1/4 second exposure, shoots in RAW, develops in Lightroom, does about 300 shots .

Thank you for that!!! I just watched another video from today's items by Dkuhn. I'd recommend it. He does really great work , including night videos.
here is the You Tube link
He prefers (in the video) 2 second interval, sets manually at 1/4 second exposure, shoots in RAW, develops in Lightroom, does about 300 shots .
Oh cool, thank you Dale D. ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milton