DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly App 1.7.5 Android out now

AnDronioBanderos

Reactions
Hi Folks,

Got an update prompt on android Fly App for 1.7.5. and installed it but haven't tested it.

Updates coming thick and fast at the moment so let's hope it is getting closer to seeing the DJI RC being compatible with the Air 2s also. 🤞

Safe flying.

Reactions: Romi
Go ahead and install it. Then let me know there are no problems. Then I'll install it :).
I probably won't get to test it out until at least the weekend. Doesn't seem to have too many changes to 1.7.4

Have a look at this review.

You can always go back to an earlier version on android and he has links to all previous versions of the Fly App.

Last edited:
Doesn't seem to have too many changes to 1.7.4
Well....that is not good then because 1.7.4 was useless for a number of people. The app would crash over and over right after take off. It was 100% unusable. This was on the RC Pro remote for myself. Went back to 1.7.0 and it was perfect again.

Any updates from others make the jump yet?

1.7.4 was a disaster so i guess this is just trying to fix what they broke.

It's out there, but not yet on download site. Should be the other way round.
When selecting download of 1.7.4 on DJI download site the actual download you'll get is 1.7.5. DJI illiteracy I guess.

Well....that is not good then because 1.7.4 was useless for a number of people. The app would crash over and over right after take off. It was 100% unusable. This was on the RC Pro remote for myself. Went back to 1.7.0 and it was perfect again.

Any updates from others make the jump yet?
Don't use 1.7.5! Mine crashed (app) every time I used it! Stay with 1.7.0

Reactions: mobilehomer
1.7.5 works and has always worked perfectly. You need to spend one minute to set up.
Some recent activity on our server is indicating that you might be experiencing some unexpected restarts of the app.

As a known issue of the DJI app, we recommend you go to Profile -> Settings -> Camera View and make sure `Auto Enter Camera View` is turned OFF.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54