DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly-away

I read several posts about drone that flew away. A very simple idea (but perhaps not so new): just stick a label with your phone number on the drone, in case someone finds it. But if he falls into the water, that's another matter.
Definitely. I have my mobile # clear taped to the underside front arm of my MA2. You never know?

Another idea is to attach an apple air tag (or similar).

Reactions: Blad_runner
for the 250>g aircraft they should have a operators ID on the aircraft, This should enable recovered / found aircraft to be returned (if found by a decent human) to the rightful owners, i guess the other options as well can only be a good thing.

I read several posts about drone that flew away. A very simple idea (but perhaps not so new): just stick a label with your phone number on the drone, in case someone finds it. But if he falls into the water, that's another matter.
Pilot Institute will send you some free (!) stickers that look sharp

• Wow
Reactions: Blad_runner
It's a good idea! According to the FAA and DJI about 30% of drone owners will experience a "fly away" within their first year of ownership. Crazy eh?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998