DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying a Mavic Air Drone within a Non Flying Zone(NFZ)

Hello everyone,

I know that many people asked this, but please read my issue. I bought my drone yesterday, and today I found out that I can not fly it, as I am like 3 km away from a military airport. I went to dji's flysafe site , and I am asked to upload an authorization letter from that military airport. I mean come on, I have no chances at all to get that. Anyway, I tried that SMS solution with the token. But I don't know where send it, and activate the geo fence? Can you help me in this please? Thankfully, I can fly the drone fine when I am out of the NFZ area, so that's good.

Thanks,
Theo.

I would think that obtaining an authorization letter from the military is going to be the prerequisite for you to be able to legally fly your drone that close to the military airport. If you can't get authorisation then my advice would be to continue to fly outside of the NFZ. In any case, it wouldn't hurt to at least submit a request - you never know, they might give you the go-ahead so long as you don't fly above a certain altitude.

Reactions: theoaristi53

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redulus