DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying above the fog

Very sureal scenes and I am sure thats what you were going for. Well done.

To achieve the time lapse what method did you use?

Reactions: Hightower
Very sureal scenes and I am sure thats what you were going for. Well done.

To achieve the time lapse what method did you use?

Thanks! First try at it, so more just seeing whats possible.
All I did was compress the video, most of those shots are multiple minutes long compressed down to just a few seconds!

I see . So you did a time shift to speed up the video and thats what produced the flowing of the fog movements. Very nice!

Impressive! Reminds me of the view from my porch at my vacation home in middle-TN. Not nearly as impressive, but at least I don't have to worry about running out of battery ;)

Impressive! Reminds me of the view from my porch at my vacation home in middle-TN. Not nearly as impressive, but at least I don't have to worry about running out of battery ;)

I like yours! the sun rising is a nice touch on top of the moving fog. cheers!

Reactions: erkme73
I had near perfect conditions this morning with almost no wind to capture some timelapses of the fog. Its amazing how stable the Mavic is!

That's so cool seeing the fog go by that fast!
have you attempted doing a stabilizer in post as well?
There's so many **** pixels, it would be fine to crop it in a little bit with one of those stabilizer plugins (some editors even have it built in)

My favorite shot was the time laps of you inside the fog as it went by. so **** cool!

Reactions: Hightower
That's so cool seeing the fog go by that fast!
have you attempted doing a stabilizer in post as well?
There's so many **** pixels, it would be fine to crop it in a little bit with one of those stabilizer plugins (some editors even have it built in)

My favorite shot was the time laps of you inside the fog as it went by. so **** cool!

Thank you! Yeah there was noticeable moisture on the Mavic from that shot in the fog. It seemed to handle it just fine!
I tried a image stabilization but it seemed to mess with the fog's motion too much. I'm sure some better software can do it, but I'm only using I movie :/

Reactions: rossmoney
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stormsignal