DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Flying over the Williamson River and Spring Creek in Southern Oregon

Nice,wish I was there fly fishing ?

Reactions: aledgavi
Great flying! The section at circa 3:14 takes ? ⚽️! I’ve done one or two fast low water scenes and it ain’t as easy as some may think. Probably best to fly it slow & smash it up in post lol.

• Haha
Great flying! The section at circa 3:14 takes ? ⚽️! I’ve done one or two fast low water scenes and it ain’t as easy as some may think. Probably best to fly it slow & smash it up in post lol.
Yes, it is not easy to fly it low over the water. I found that when I do that, the drone wants to keep going down for some reason. I almost crashed it on the water once trying to scare some geese off the canal behind my house. Not a very good feeling. lol

Reactions: Squidinc
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Love the Williamson river! Kayaked there a few times and yes that water is COLD. Great video, thanks for sharing.

Hi,
I took the day to travel to the Williamson River and Spring Creek areas in Southern Oregon near Klamath Falls.
Hope you like the video.

very well filmed - beautiful country and scenery. What a great place to fly!!!

Hi,
I took the day to travel to the Williamson River and Spring Creek areas in Southern Oregon near Klamath Falls.
Hope you like the video.

Beautiful scenery. This is not a criticism but a suggestion. - a fade transition makes the scenery more dramatic.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet