DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Foam for MM Case

Rchawks

Reactions
Where could I buy dense foam to line this case for my Mavic Mini? This is a case I used for Micro Helicopters.IMG_0554.JPG

mycasebuilder.com

can make custom foam. they charge by the size (DxWxH) not by the cuts into the foam. I used them to make a custom case for my P3P

How i laid it out
Dronecase2.jpg

How it looks
dronecase.jpg

Reactions: Rchawks
If you want to make it yourself, it's often cheaper to buy a new case than just the foam. I made my MM case out of the HF aluminum tool case. You can probably find my thread on it. The whole case was under $30.

I just had them do an off size case for my new GoPro Hero8 and several present and soon to procure accessories. Fit the case and accessories perfectly. No complaints and about a 2X week turnaround.

I just had them do an off size case for my new GoPro Hero8 and several present and soon to procure accessories. Fit the case and accessories perfectly. No complaints and about a 2X week turnaround.
they are very nice. should see my gun cases...top notch and very happy with em

Gun cases?!?! Ohhhhh, don't make me jealous now. I shop at Harbor Frieght quite a bit. Where else can one buy a 50 cent pencil while using a 20% off coupon and get a free Moving Blanket in the deal? Yup, I use the Harbor Freight moving blankets to cover mine up when going to the range. Cheyenne Mountain Shooting Complex. $10 from the time they open to the time they close, and with the wrist braclet (plastic color coded daily) you can go home eat cna come back and pick up where you let off with no additional cost. I go there for my ARs, pistols, other rifles, and my annual LEOSA qualification.

Reactions: Rchawks
i read the rules. and cant see anything related to firearms... but i feel this is on topic and it is custom foam and gives the OP an idea of what mycasebuilder.com can acheive.....

here is just the foam the bottom left one i later added a light. so cut the block out myself

glock case new top 1.jpg
glock case new bottom 1.jpg
glock case new top 2.jpg
glock case new bottom 2.jpg

Awesome case! I think I'll purchase or fit a case to make it easier and quicker to prepare for a flight. I would never have found this link, Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev