Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

For the original Mini owners

Drone_The_Sky

Reactions
With all the excitement behind the new Mavic Mini 2 release
I think all the poor Mavic Mini 1 owners are feeling a bit down
So I decided to make a 3 part video series for anybody who has recently brought
the original Mini new or second-hand and would like some help with how to use it.

You will also find that a lot of the information still relates to the Mini 2

** Part 1 & 2 are fairly long, so use the chapters in the video description to skip **

ENJOY

Part 1: Mavic Mini Specs & Components
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Part 2: DJI Fly Application
Part 3: DJI Fly App Video Editor

poor Mavic Mini 1 owners are feeling a bit down
[Raises hand] - yeah I'm feeling a bit blue about it all at the moment... But only cause the weather is %^& and the forecast for the next 7 days remains unflyable :(

Other than that my MM1 is awesome and a perfect take anywhere drone. Besides, new batteries are available for the MM1 for just £35 ?

Reactions: Rchawks
I agree, my MM is in perfect condition and great for quick flights for fun. I have no intention of flying 1, 2, 3, miles ect out. Nor do I use mine for heavy wind days. I own a MA2 which is good for wind and distance if need be. Thought about the upgrade, but for now no. Amazing work on the videos and everyone would increase their knowledge base by watching them. DJI should hire you!!;)ThumbswayupThumbswayup

Last edited:
Reactions: Malcx
[Raises hand] - yeah I'm feeling a bit blue about it all at the moment... But only cause the weather is %^& and the forecast for the next 7 days remains unflyable :(

Other than that my MM1 is awesome and a perfect take anywhere drone. Besides, new batteries are available for the MM1 for just £35 ?
Same here the weather sucks 35 to 48 mph today.

Great set of videos, very informative and cover everything anyone needs to know ThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayup .... The MM is an excellent piece of kit and represents great value for money.... I bet there are lots of bargains out there on sale.

Looking forward to in depth review of the MA2 :cool: Everytime I wanted to chapter I found something I didn't know and very glad I watched every min of the videos.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone