DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Forbidden Lawn

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions

I really love shooting green stuff and reflections, and I went out to some local marsh and shot this... Someone had taken a Kayak through it and I really want to get out here again in some better light for bigger shots.. Didn't have the best light to finish out so successful scouting trip but another day to come.

Attachments

• IMG_20210829_205401_238-01.jpeg
    IMG_20210829_205401_238-01.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 42

I really love shooting green stuff and reflections, and I went out to some local marsh and shot this... Someone had taken a Kayak through it and I really want to get out here again in some better light for bigger shots.. Didn't have the best light to finish out so successful scouting trip but another day to come.
Interesting photo. It's odd that the kayak path stayed so uniformly open. Looks like there are plenty of critters rambling around in there, too - nutria, gators, muskrats and such. I'll look forward to some more shots.

Love the photo! Any way we could access the full resolution version? I’d like to use it as a wallpaper.

Beautiful shots in your link

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: VenomXts
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser