DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Forster - Bridge Over Golden Water / Mid North Coast, NSW, Australia.

Is that an ATC tower (perhaps for choppers) by the river front quite early on in the film? Very nice work and thanks for letting us see it.

The Golden Hour. Enjoy. A complete history of the bridge included in the youTube description.

Nice filming, Paul, and nice color in the golden hour. Your work is always pleasing to watch. I couldn't get the resolution above 720/60 and was a bit soft. You should tell those drivers they are on the wrong side of the road!

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Squidinc
I was thinking it was for seaplanes that land there...maybe?
No,to the best of my knowledge. Forster (Wallis Island) Airport is a private Australian airfield located on Wallis Island, New South Wales. The airport is the only one on the small island, which is only accessible by boat or plane, landing at the airport itself. There are no commercial or scheduled flights servicing it.

Some good photography in there buddy. Brought back memories of the past. BTW how much flying time do you estimate you put in for that & what video editing app are you using?

Reactions: Squidinc
Some good photography in there buddy. Brought back memories of the past. BTW how much flying time do you estimate you put in for that & what video editing app are you using?
Thanks very much. Flying time was a total of 56 minutes across 3 batteries with my MA2. I use Final Cut Pro X for editing on a MacBook Pro.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spludge