DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 France '21 part 4 Le Massif Central

ikkel

Reactions
Part 4 of 7 of our trip to France is online. This time I will take you wih me to the region of the Massif Central.

The Massif Central is the green heart of France and covers the Auvergne, Limousin, Rhône-Alpes and Midi-Pyrénées.
In this video you can see shots from the departments of Cantal, Haute-Loire and Ardèche.
The center of France has a long history that can show beautiful riches in many places.

The Massif Central is a high-altitude area in the central-southern part of France, consisting of mountains and plateaus.
The environment is stunning and worth a visit.

The local residents of the Massif Central sometimes say that France revolves around them.

Everything is shot with the Dji Osmo Pocket, Dji Mini 2, Dji Mavic Pro.

@ikkel - That was awesome. Great flying, your music choice was spot on. What a beautiful area!!

Reactions: ikkel
Wow, just seeing this now, what a great little piece of filming. Parts of France look like my homeland of Wales. Great job on everything you did in this film from colours to angles to subject matter to filming heights and camera positions etc. Would have been nice to have seen those sheep closer and from a straight down position, as they made their way across the field, in one of your scenes. Extremely well done all-round.

Reactions: ikkel
Wow, just seeing this now, what a great little piece of filming. Parts of France look like my homeland of Wales. Great job on everything you did in this film from colours to angles to subject matter to filming heights and camera positions etc. Would have been nice to have seen those sheep closer and from a straight down position, as they made their way across the field, in one of your scenes. Extremely well done all-round.
Thank you for the nice reply.
I was filming the scenery with view on my small smartphone and only saw the sheep afterwards on my laptop.
Otherwise I would have walked to there and asked if I could film the sheep closer by, but I noticed it to late. Disadventage of a small display.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure