DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 France '21 part 7 Sur Ma Route

ikkel

Reactions
The last part of our roundtrip through France is a compilation episode with a mixture of new and previously used material with or without different flight patterns.
This journey took us for most of the time through Burgundy and through the Auvergne, from the Morvan to the Massif Central with its volcanic area which is very attractive and charming.
A trip for us to never forget and areas that I recommend everyone to visit.

Thanks for watching our installment of France 2021

PS:
Part 6 (of 7) of the metropole city Metz is available on my channel. I didn't post it in any dronegroups because there aren't droneshots in it.

Everything is shot with Dji Mavic Pro, Dji Mini 2 and Dji Osmo Pocket

The last part of our roundtrip through France is a compilation episode with a mixture of new and previously used material with or without different flight patterns.
This journey took us for most of the time through Burgundy and through the Auvergne, from the Morvan to the Massif Central with its volcanic area which is very attractive and charming.
A trip for us to never forget and areas that I recommend everyone to visit.

Thanks for watching our installment of France 2021

PS:
Part 6 (of 7) of the metropole city Metz is available on my channel. I didn't post it in any dronegroups because there aren't droneshots in it.

Everything is shot with Dji Mavic Pro, Dji Mini 2 and Dji Osmo Pocket

Amazing light latitude on all of those shots. I would have trouble getting that sky and ground with detail with a cine raw file with 13 stops of light. Gorgeous shots!

Reactions: ikkel and Nanny Ogg
Amazing light latitude on all of those shots. I would have trouble getting that sky and ground with detail with a cine raw file with 13 stops of light. Gorgeous shots!
Thank you for the nice reply and support

Up to #7 already? I really enjoy following your journey. It also helps your videos are very well done!

Reactions: ikkel
Wow! can't wait for the next episode.
Thank you, Unfortunally this was the last one of my vacation installment of France. But there will be more video's to come because we do travel a lot and I have the opportunity to film a lot. I'm still behind with a few projects, so in the coming week new stuff will be uploaded.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Up to #7 already? I really enjoy following your journey. It also helps your videos are very well done!
Thank you for your support and time goes by when having fun. But new material is on my editing table. This time a video will come soon from the Belgian villages Stavelot and Vielsalm.

Sure, some may say overall it's a little long, but when the scenery and quality is as good as this, who gives a %~#( lol. Coupled with beautifully smooth flying, perfect sound track, and great editing, I think I'll go back and watch it again!

Reactions: ikkel
Sure, some may say overall it's a little long, but when the scenery and quality is as good as this, who gives a %~#( lol. Coupled with beautifully smooth flying, perfect sound track, and great editing, I think I'll go back and watch it again!
Thank you

I hesitated in the beginning to make it so long (normally I try to stay between 2 and 3 minutes) but I had so many good shots that a compilation needed that length. And still I had to drop different shots. Glad you liked it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure