DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Freewell 'Bright Day' ND set in the UK?

i.kelly1963

Reactions
Hi,

Does anyone know who might be selling these in the UK?

I checked on Freewells Amazon store and they are out of stock.

TIA

Hi,

Does anyone know who might be selling these in the UK?

I checked on Freewells Amazon store and they are out of stock.

TIA

Check directly on their website, were in stock last week. Dispatch from US

Last edited:
Bought the Freewell standard 4 pack from this shop (Austria).

Still waiting for those to arrive although they shipped them the day after the order. They also sell the Bright day pack.

Reactions: Xanadu
Yeah, I needed to change the original delivery address so it took longer to get here.

Seeing all these videos and reading about those not posing any issues on the gimbal, I didn't think of trying them. At least the calibration sorted it out!

Very limited testing today due to really strong winds but happy with the results.

Didn't have to recalibrate the gimbal.

Very limited testing today due to really strong winds but happy with the results.

Didn't have to recalibrate the gimbal.
Lucky you!

When I power on my MM, my gimbal makes a humming sound and vibrates, so I have to recalibrate everytime.

I don't really trust that my gimbal is up to the job... I don't want it doing that when I'm filming.

I've contacted Freewell for suggestions.

Strange... I wonder if there are any other members having issues with those ND filters.

Keep us posted!

Strange... I wonder if there are any other members having issues with those ND filters.

Keep us posted!
They came back very quickly and said...

We haven't heard this issue of shaking with any buyer expect 2-3 where it was an installation issue.

If you are having the shake mostly probably there could be 3 reasons as follows.

1. As you know Mavic Mini filters are tiny so installation is very important if they are not installed properly you will have the gimbal shake so please do check if the installation is correct as that's where this issue comes 99.99% of the time.

OR

2. If you are having this problem with one the filter in the kit which could be our filter problem, So please give try to other filters to see if this happen with one of the filters or all the filters in the kit.

OR.

3. If you are having this problem with the ALL THE 4 FILTERS in the kit even after proper installation which means your drone have tolerance issue what is tolerance issue take for example Mavic mini gimbal tolerance is 1.2 grams meaning up to this weight the gimbal will perform ok our filter is within 1.05 but in 10,000 thousand drones are made some will have less tolerance than others meaning their tolerance maybe just 1 gram or 1.05 grams in that situation you will have an issue with all the 8 filters we have noticed this with the past drone of DJI but so far with Mavic mini, we haven't heard this but it is possible.

So 99.99% it could be the installation issue so please give a try & try some other filters in the kit.

-------------------

I'll give their suggestions a try and let you know how it goes.

You know, I was convinced that I'd fitted the filter correctly...

Anyway, apparently I hadn't...

All good!

Keep us posted!
Hi Xanadu,
I had the same problem with a filterholder! Then I decided to remove the glass ND filter. I ordered a kit of gelatine ND filters (ND4, 8, 16, 32) I used the removed ND filter as a template to cut out a ND 16 Gelatine filter. I glued it in the holder with super glue and now there are no more vibrations!
Cheers Paul

Hi,

For me it worked with no issues but that was a clever hack you did there! Where did you get those gelatine ND filters?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave Cleverley