DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 French Mountain and beyond, Three 13ers of Colorado's Swatch range and an AMAZING performance by the Mini 2!!!

Karlewski

Reactions
This is an Adventure deep in the Colorado Swatch Mountains following Halfmoon Rd. and then South Halfmoon Rd, a 4X4 road, FR110J to the Base of the peaks by Mountain Bike. This was a Class 2 Hike on a long a narrow ridge line that delivers sweeping vistas of many prominent 14ers including Mt. Elbert, while also offering much solitude compared to nearby climbs. A great place to experiment with my mini 2 and it delivered! Personally, Casco Peak was my favorite with awesome views while arriving on a fast moving compact ridge to the stone crowned summit. The descent from there was fast easy and comfortable as well!

Not to be a pedant, but it is the Sawatch Range. Great video and thanks.

You are a man of many talents, you are also in very great shape. Doing all of that near 14,000 feet. I know when I was younger, I struggled at elevations a lot lower than that. You put a lot of work into your videos. How many times have gone back and forth getting those GoPro shots. Your flying is great also. Great video.

This is an Adventure deep in the Colorado Swatch Mountains following Halfmoon Rd. and then South Halfmoon Rd, a 4X4 road, FR110J to the Base of the peaks by Mountain Bike. This was a Class 2 Hike on a long a narrow ridge line that delivers sweeping vistas of many prominent 14ers including Mt. Elbert, while also offering much solitude compared to nearby climbs. A great place to experiment with my mini 2 and it delivered! Personally, Casco Peak was my favorite with awesome views while arriving on a fast moving compact ridge to the stone crowned summit. The descent from there was fast easy and comfortable as well!
Great storytelling combined with dramatic views - thanks!!

Thanks for your patronage my brothers! To engage in and share my trips is my passion. I'm in decent shape but, the altitude thing, honestly, is much more manageable living at altitude, almost 7,000' MSL and spending plenty of time even higher. . . I definitely stand corrected, Sawatch Range. . . got a little ahead of myself, thank you. If I could only figure out how to edit the original post. . . LOL

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J