DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

From Bebop 2 (Pro or Air?)

clmulli

Reactions
Hi, I'm new the forum and i'm in the market for a new drone. I've seen many youtube videos and read pros and cons on this forum but I'm still unsure of which to buy. Coming from the Bebop 2 i'm sure either choice would be a great one. The bebop also operates from wifi so the distance and video feed is limited as well However, Amazon lists the Pro for $819.14 and the Air starts at $799.00. I'm leaning more towards the Pro because the OcuSync. I appreciate any feedback you guys can give.

I own and tested both and I can tell you , the Mavic Pro is and will continue to be a beast of a drone , occusync is the best since ever, I fly 4 to 5km away from me a lot and the video feed is as smooth as when the drone is whithin your line of sight

Reactions: clmulli
Hi, I'm new the forum and i'm in the market for a new drone. I've seen many youtube videos and read pros and cons on this forum but I'm still unsure of which to buy. Coming from the Bebop 2 i'm sure either choice would be a great one. The bebop also operates from wifi so the distance and video feed is limited as well However, Amazon lists the Pro for $819.14 and the Air starts at $799.00. I'm leaning more towards the Pro because the OcuSync. I appreciate any feedback you guys can give.
IMO the Pro is a great choice,especially for the minimal price difference. I actually owned a Parrot BeeBop years ago and the difference is "night & day"

Reactions: clmulli
I own and tested both and I can tell you , the Mavic Pro is and will continue to be a beast of a drone , occusync is the best since ever, I fly 4 to 5km away from me a lot and the video feed is as smooth as when the drone is whithin your line of sight
Thank you I really appreciate the feedback. I'm going to go with the Pro.

IMO the Pro is a great choice,especially for the minimal price difference. I actually owned a Parrot BeeBop years ago and the difference is "night & day"
Thank you! I've enjoyed my Parrot so I can't even imagine how the Pro will fly. The Pro it is.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vlad_Zherikhov