DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Front red LEDs

Platinum_King

Reactions
I have tried everything!! I have an Android phone they worked in the beginning then I hooked drone up to my cromebook to transfer some pictures to my drive folder's and seems after I failed at that the lights went out as well and I need my front red LEDs. If someone could please help me I would be so happy been messing with it for 3 days now and giving up. Mind you the drone does not even have 24 hours on it yet.

Welcome to the forum.
You have posted in Pilot Check In with this issue with
your first post. We have no idea which model you
have ?

I have tried everything!! I have an Android phone they worked in the beginning then I hooked drone up to my cromebook to transfer some pictures to my drive folder's and seems after I failed at that the lights went out as well and I need my front red LEDs. If someone could please help me I would be so happy been messing with it for 3 days now and giving up. Mind you the drone does not even have 24 hours on it yet.
I would greatly appreciate it you guys seen
Welcome to the forum.
You have posted in Pilot Check In with this issue with
your first post. We have no idea which model you
have ?

What drone? If you are using a DJI app try looking for LEDs in the advanced section of the quadcopter shaped logo menu in the app. Also in the controller section and if relevant to your drone have a look and see if either of buttons C1 or C2 have been set to switch the front LED's on and off.
Have you read the manual?

Sorry it was my first post I apologise!! I have a mavic pro platinum. Bought the combo. Feel like a dummy.
No need to feel like a dummy we all had to learn how to
maneuver and post here.?

What drone? If you are using a DJI app try looking for LEDs in the advanced section of the quadcopter shaped logo menu in the app. Also in the controller section and if relevant to your drone have a look and see if either of buttons C1 or C2 have been set to switch the front LED's on and off.
Yes as much as I could understand it gives very little instructions.

In 'default' mode the red LEDs will light during the flight, and turn off when you take a photo or start video recording. There is a setting in Go4 that allows you to change that setting.

That C1 button can be a pain. I accidentally turn mine off periodically.
I'm gonna try everything you guys say!! Just like to keep my things nice as I'm sure you all understand. So I went to DJI asked I couldn't understand their type of English. So am very appreciative of everyone's help I'm going to attempt the C1 and C2 buttons everyone's help is appreciated tho after 3 days of messing with this and honestly no knowledge first issue. Will let you all know if it works.

Have a look around 8.36 in
it might be the feature FoxhallGH was talking about.
If you click on the setting button below the video you can slow the video down, apparently he does talk rather quickly at times. I use that feature so I have time to read the subtitles (I am deaf). Also, if subtitles are of use to you click on the 3 dots beneath the video then click on "open transcript"

PS you are not the only one who has trouble with the manual, believe me lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a look around 8.36 in
it might be the feature FoxhallGH was talking about.
If you click on the setting button below the video you can slow the video down, I use that feature so I have time to read the subtitles (deaf). Also, if subtitles are of use to you click on the 3 dots beneath the video then click on "open transcript"

PS you are not the only one who has trouble with the manual, believe me lol.
I wonder who I could get to look at it
DJI mavic pro platinum fly more combo is the drone!! Everyone seems to had found the solution with C1 And C2 setting mine is not working there neither. I have found the LEDs on/off button turned it on and off, fixed wing setting changed to C1 on C2 off no luck tried with the video option on YouTube and camera still nothing. I'm at a loss they work powering up and then shut off drone flys fine. Uninstalled app reinstalled the app as well!!

Reactions: Peterson
One of the things that has helped me is using YouTube and doing a search for the issue. There are some amazing tutorials that have really helped me a lot. Beat wishes.

Welcome to the forum. As you can see, you will find all sorts of support and suggestions. We look

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet