DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FS: DJI Air 2S + Fly More Combo - $550

DUAS

Reactions
Up for sale is my Air 2S in excellent Like New condition, with very low flight hours (around 3).

I have several drones and ended up barely using this, despite it being an awesome drone. It's been kept in dry storage since purchase.

I'll reset everything prior to shipment.

Package includes the RCN1 remote and all the goodies it came with new, plus the Fly More Combo.

Selling due to low use and some unforeseen circumstances that require selling off some of my extra gear.

Happy to provide my eBay profile for additional buyer confidence.

Priced for a quick sale at $550 USD + the actual shipping cost (of your choice) to the Lower 48 states only. Drone will ship from Northern CA.

Serious buyers only. Scammers kindly move on.

If interested, please reply to me directly via DM.
Thank you.

P.S. The sun set before I was able to take photos today - I'll upload tomorrow.

Man thats a deal!
I am so sad I can't grab this, but anyone with any sense will for sure I wonder how long it will last!

Up for sale is my Air 2S in excellent Like New condition, with very low flight hours (around 3).

I have several drones and ended up barely using this, despite it being an awesome drone. It's been kept in dry storage since purchase.

I'll reset everything prior to shipment.

Package includes the RCN1 remote and all the goodies it came with new, plus the Fly More Combo.

Selling due to low use and some unforeseen circumstances that require selling off some of my extra gear.

Happy to provide my eBay profile for additional buyer confidence.

Priced for a quick sale at $550 USD + the actual shipping cost (of your choice) to the Lower 48 states only. Drone will ship from Northern CA.

Serious buyers only. Scammers kindly move on.

If interested, please reply to me directly via DM.
Thank you.

P.S. The sun set before I was able to take photos today - I'll upload tomorrow.
PM'ed

Hello. Is this still available?