DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Gaslight Village got some Lights up

I liked the more colorful version. The first one seemed too sterile. The music was very nice, but it seemed you ended the videos before the music was finished. May be better to fade out the music at the end or add some footage to allow the music to end.

Reactions: Puck Acorn
Very nice and good music track choice. I prefer the first edit, although the second could stand alone, too.

I really liked how you did a stretched out orbit of the buildings and ended the maneuver facing them at a nice distance. Very smooth. I need to practice that.

I liked the more colorful version. The first one seemed too sterile. The music was very nice, but it seemed you ended the videos before the music was finished. May be better to fade out the music at the end or add some footage to allow the music to end.
I did fade out the end of the music, but probably not enough to make it seem less abrupt, the song was a lot longer than the clip, so I snipped the end and blended it from the middle to the end.

I really liked how you did a stretched out orbit of the buildings and ended the maneuver facing them at a nice distance. Very smooth. I need to practice that.
If you mean the gradual pulling back while circling, that's actually just a standard circle if you look at the 'alternate' video, what's different in the initial video is that I zoomed in the video editor, and slowly ramped the zoom out as it panned around. Though I can do that pretty easily by hand, it's just one of the benefits of shooting 5.4K with the intention of HD output.

Reactions: maggior

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_