DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Gennep - 4K

ikkel

Reactions
Gennep is a small but beautiful historic town and is located at the confluence of the rivers Meuse and Niers.
It is an environment that exudes peace and space, where small is the magic word for great.
You can relax in a versatile and wonderful nature formed by the Meuse and the Niers that let their water flow through this exceptional landscape.
The peace and conviviality of the historic town is phenomenal and even storks live on top of their town hall.
Let yourself be enchanted by the beauty of this beautiful little part of the Netherlands.

Everything is shot with the Dji Osmo Pocket and Dji Mini 2.

Gennep is a small but beautiful historic town and is located at the confluence of the rivers Meuse and Niers.
It is an environment that exudes peace and space, where small is the magic word for great.
You can relax in a versatile and wonderful nature formed by the Meuse and the Niers that let their water flow through this exceptional landscape.
The peace and conviviality of the historic town is phenomenal and even storks live on top of their town hall.
Let yourself be enchanted by the beauty of this beautiful little part of the Netherlands.

WOW... That was so enjoyable to watch! Your edits on the beat of the music is so powerful. Great flying, close ups, movements and the (always awesome) reverse flying all made for a great piece. Thank you for sharing. (I'm gonna' use a lot of your techniques on my future videos).

WOW... That was so enjoyable to watch! Your edits on the beat of the music is so powerful. Great flying, close ups, movements and the (always awesome) reverse flying all made for a great piece. Thank you for sharing. (I'm gonna' use a lot of your techniques on my future videos).
Thank You Michael, you make me blush. So nice you to hear you enjoyed it, thank you for your support.

You wrote what I was going to write, only better!

• Love
Reactions: ikkel

Very beautiful, very enjoyable to watch. I am always amazed with the quality of the Mini 2 videos.

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne