DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

getting new mini 2

teccer

Reactions
just returned my mini 2, faulty camera, getting a new replacement this week but going through my android tablet I found "flight data center" it's full of all the flights I had with my old mini 2, how do I remove all this info?

sorry, I've just found how to do it"clear aircraft flight records cache

now just checking it didn't remove all my previous flight data but there must be a way otherwise it will fill up my data on my tablet.

that's the problem when you get old, modern tech is too much for us oldies, after a lot of messing with the tablet I finally found that if I slide each flight report to the left there's the dam dustbin, managed to clear all my old flights from the tablet now to start afresh with my new mini 2 when it gets here Thumbswayup ?
Ray

Last edited:
just returned my mini 2, faulty camera, getting a new replacement this week but going through my android tablet I found "flight data center" it's full of all the flights I had with my old mini 2, how do I remove all this info?

sorry, I've just found how to do it"clear aircraft flight records cache

now just checking it didn't remove all my previous flight data but there must be a way otherwise it will fill up my data on my tablet.

that's the problem when you get old, modern tech is too much for us oldies, after a lot of messing with the tablet I finally found that if I slide each flight report to the left there's the dam dustbin, managed to clear all my old flights from the tablet now to start afresh with my new mini 2 when it gets here Thumbswayup ?
Ray
I don't know about you but I am approaching 83 years old (born 1938!!!) and I am flying Mavic 2 Pro, video editing with Premiere Pro, use Photoshop and Lightroom and do timelapses every day. I love the tech challenges. My wife hates them.
Dale
Miami
Dale Davis,M.D.
daledavisphotography.smugmug.com

You are cool mr. Davis and you photography is very very beautiful! Best regards from Denmark. Thomas Brix
Thank you Thomas! Really appreciate that!.Photography is my passion and it really keeps me active.

Welcome aboard teccer and greetings from Albany, NY!?

hopefully the saga is nearly over, the seller has told me that I might have to wait up to 14 days for a replacment or he could send the combo back to me with just a new drone and controller, this didn't sound like what I wanted so he has now sent a refund, now to purchase a new combo from an autherised dealer, hope this one will be ok? otherwise out will come my old P3P

Reactions: ckoerner
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukrze