DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal update?

Arce101

Reactions
I’m getting a message say I need to update my gimbal and it says I have to go on dji assistant is there a way to do it automatically

No just thought I’d do it bc it’s giveing me that warning every time I power on my drone

It says you need to update your gimbal? I have never seen that in any of my DJI aircraft

Don’t think I’ve ever seen that kind of a message.
Is that the correct wording, update gimbal ?

yes, gimbal has its own firmware, and it should be typically updated with the primary firmware at the same time. when i swapped out gimbal it gave same message about inconsistent firmwares and updated gimbal separately.

yes, gimbal has its own firmware, and it should be typically updated with the primary firmware at the same time. when i swapped out gimbal it gave same message about inconsistent firmwares and updated gimbal separately.
I’ve never seen a message that states a gimbal needs an update. Now if you replace one, I can understand how the system may see an oddity and kick up a message of some kind. I would love to see a screen shot of a gimbal update message. Always willing to learn something new.

When I removed the Pro gimbal and installed the Zoom, I had a weird Gimbal warning at initial start up. Just not sure of the exact wording, but it only did it the one time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S