DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimble Clicking Noise

95SKY

Reactions
Hey Folks,

I have the Mavic 2 Pro and have noticed when it's on its back and I'm fitting the gimble clamp that the gimble is making a clicking noise, it hasn't effected the operation at all and I have no errors, it sounds like something is loose inside.. has anyone else experienced this? It's only 2 weeks old and never crashed.

TIA

Hey Folks,

I have the Mavic 2 Pro and have noticed when it's on its back and I'm fitting the gimble clamp that the gimble is making a clicking noise, it hasn't effected the operation at all and I have no errors, it sounds like something is loose inside.. has anyone else experienced this? It's only 2 weeks old and never crashed.

TIA
You wouldn’t be trying to fit the clamp with the drone on would you?
What type of clicking noise are you referring to? You will probably incounder some interference with the Drone upside down as it is designed to hang from the aircraft rather than be on its back. Do you hear it when the aircraft is turned on and initializes?

Last edited:
Reactions: Former Member
You wouldn’t be trying to fit the clamp with the drone on would you?
What type of clicking noise are you referring to? You will probably incounder some interference with the Drone upside down as it is designed to hang from the aircraft rather than be on its back. Do you hear it when the aircraft is turned on and initializes?
No definitely not, the drone has been shut down before it's folded away. It's a clicking noise, sounds as if something is loose inside.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rob G Sunrise Chaser